Thursday, July 20, 2017

Fan Page Friday


I absolutely love helping my fellow entrepreneurs! I can't say it enough. It brings me much happiness to know I am able to help others; even in small ways. Like I have said before in my Website Wednesday post, support is so important to our success.

Each day I schedule posts on What's Happening With Jessica to help others get support on their social media pages. It is all about promoting each other. 

Friday is Fan page day. We follow, like and share content in order to reach a 
bigger audience.


Did you know?


Facebook's algorithm has changed. If you like someone's business page or follow someone on their personal page, you won't see every post! If no one likes it after the first few minutes it gets lost. If you like their post and comment it gets put through again and again so another set of people will view it. 



So if you visit a page and interact that helps them greatly. There is also a follow setting you can choose: default, or see first.






Another engaging post that has become very helpful is Groups & Events. I guess it is pretty obvious what this one is for as well. Share your group or event and join! It is not mandatory to join a group. I actually encourage you to NOT if you have no interest and do not plan on being active. Let's be real right?

I also post all of these within my group ENTREPRENEUR CONNECTIONS. I would love to have you join us. Happy Posting!


<3 Jessica




"I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit."