Wednesday, May 31, 2017

New Scent by Soapbox Soaps

Another Soap post for you!

So I am bringing you another Soapbox review. I really enjoyed the last one and it was one of my first reviews!


I love the company and their mission statement:


Soapbox Soaps was founded in 2010 with a simple mission: to empower people to change the world through everyday, quality purchases. Our founder, David Simnick, made the first batch of soap in his college apartment kitchen while still at American University. Six years later our products are in retailers across the nation and over one million donations have been made!


***I love that every time I purchase their soap that someone else benefits as well. Someone in need! Take a look at the website for more information...Soapbox Mission***



I love soap products that are safe and free of harmful chemicals. I only recommend to you what I would use for myself and my family. I have 5 children and you can imagine how bath time looks around here.

Bundles

Soapbox soaps moisturizing body wash is rich and creamy, lather amazingly and smell devine. A little nickel size amount on your loofa and you're good to go.

Want to know which scent I have tried this time? It is brand new and amazing!



"Escape to a tropical oasis with our reviving melon and red rose body wash. Packed with bataua fruit oil, acclaimed for providing elasticity to skin, this body wash will leave your skin feeling revived and smooth with its abundance of amino and fatty acids. The fruity scent of honeydew melon is paired with the delicate notes of red rose to fill your shower with an aroma that will awaken your senses."

Bataua Fruit Reviving Moisture Body Wash (20.0 oz)

Now I am not sure about the elasticity claim but it isn't really my concern. The scent alone had me. My kids love their body wash as well. We also have the Sea Minerals gentle body wash. So as you can see we are into Soapbox Soaps 😊

What do you think of this soap? Would you want to try it?