Sunday, May 17, 2015

It's Time to Read!: Book review.


Hey all! It has been quite some time since my first blog post. I have tried to sit and type away multiple times. That has made me realize how much time I have for myself; none. Okay, maybe that is a bit dramatic. What can I say? I am one to be overly emotional, over the hedge and an over-thinker. Although I am those things, it does not take away the truth of the matter.


A few months ago, I started using this great website called Library Thing. You can get free books, share your thoughts in forums and help many authors by reviewing the books they send you. I love this site. Not only because I get free books but because I have found new favorite authors by joining. It is so rewarding to be able to help. And of course I love to read! I would also like to add that it is completely free to join! When you go to sign up they will tell you how it all works.


I really enjoyed the last novel I received from author Tammy Flanders Hetrick. You know a book is great when you can't make yourself put it down. Stella Rose is full of love, growth and life. A dying mother leaves behind her teenage daughter, best friend and many others who loved and cherished her. What is so surprising to the characters in the novel is the fact that Stella leaves her home and teenage daughter to her best friend. Even though she remembers promising Stella that she would take care of her when she is gone, she is still stunned and then scared of how she will handle life under Stella's home.

I stop there! I do not want to give it all away now. Just take my word for it and buy a copy! Here is the link to Amazon. I really really hope you guys and gals check it out. When you do please leave a review for Miss Hetrick. You can also find her book on Library Thing. If ya'll have any questions please let me know below. Have a wonderful Sunday! :)